Terms and conditions
Welcome to Unepoudredescampette.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Unepoudredescampette, located at Unepoudredescampette.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Unepoudredescampette if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By usinig the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and conditions; (2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (3) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human manenrs; (4) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (5) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, specifications and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, specifications and details of the product will be accurate, complete, reliable, current or free of other errors, and your electronic device may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. Physical products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases and payments
1. The sale and purchase of Products via Unepoudredescampette.com will be governed by a contract between you and us formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us and we have sent you Confirmation of this (the “Contract”). Please note that, as soon as you complete your payment, your order will be sent to our processing server and we will be unable to prevent your items being dispatched to you.
We accept the following forms of payment: Stripe payment, by credit card (Visa, mastercard, American express).
2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email adress, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transaction and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price as deemed by us, for physical products. We may change prices at any time.
3. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fee, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site. We may,in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per order or per household.
5. You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into a Contract, you do not rely on and have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) which is not expressly set out or referred to in the Contract. This is not intended to limit or exclude liability for fraud on our part.
Purchases of downloadable products (travel itineraries)
1. When purchasing a digital product available for immediate download, you confirm by clicking on the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button that you agree that such digital products should be downloaded immediately and you agree that your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 to cancel the order within the 14 day Cooling Off Period shall not apply. Unfortunately we are unable to delay the download of Digital Goods until the ‘Cooling Off Period’ has expired and so should you not wish to waive your rights under these Regulations in respect of such Digital Goods then you should not proceed with the purchase.
Delivery, shipping and return policy
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time
depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may
continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain,
including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country. The custom policies are at your sole responsibility, as it can be hard for a business to calculate or estimate those costs, which can be significant depending on the destination country.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your
neighbor’s, get in touch with us at [[email protected]] with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but
shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at [email protected]
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at [email protected] within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at [email protected] with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don’t offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section. Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at [insert your support email here] within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 2 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
1. Credit card and debit card payments will be processed on the date on which we dispatch your order.
2. The credit cards and debit cards that we will accept are those listed on this Website on the date on which we accept your order.
Risk and ownership
1. Risk of damage or loss of the Products shall pass to you on delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Products, at the time when we have tried to deliver the Products.
2. Title in any digital product shall remain with Unepoudredescampette at all times.
1. All intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, brand names, product names, copyright and trade marks) and all technical, business or similar information (including, but not limited to, all designs, documents and other materials relating to the Products) used in the Products (together “the Intellectual Property”) are and shall remain the property of us.
24. In the case of digital products, permission is granted to download your digital product to any installed readers on your devices for your personal use at any time, provided that:
(a) the digital product and its associated download link is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication link
(b) the digital product is used for personal entertainment only;
(c) the digital product is not copied or modified in any way;
(d) you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the digital product.
This permission granted to you may not be transferred to a third party, nor may you sublicense any of your rights under it.
The information provided by Unepoudredescampette (“we,” “us” or “our”) on this website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE GUIDE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
The information and materials appearing on the Site are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only.
You must not:
- Republish material from Unepoudredescampette
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Unepoudredescampette
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Unepoudredescampette
- Redistribute content from Unepoudredescampette
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.